Marcus is a Stott Pilates Certified Instructor and also a Hatha Yoga Teacher (500 hours). With over fifteen years experience in teaching movement, he still finds it immensely gratifying being able to help people move effectively and experience efficient, pain-free movement, both on and off the mat. A hungry learner, and passionate designer - he applies the experiences of all facets of life to his teachings and to instructing mindful, robust self-aware movement.
Training Skills Acquired:
- STOTT Pilates Certified Instructor:
- Matwork Levels 1 & 2 (Advanced Matwork qualification).
- Advanced Skills training in Postural Assessment and Correction for Exercise Professionals
- Postural Analysis and Exercise Programme Design.
- Advanced Skills training in Functional Anatomy, (Terminology and Planes of Movement, Head, Neck and Shoulders, Trunk and Hip Girdle, Legs and Ankle).
- Pre- and Post-Natal Pilates.
- Back care.
- Osteoprosis management.
- Scoliosis Management.
- Golf and Racket sports.
- Dynamic Resistance Training with tubing.
- Bodyweight Training.
- Specialist equipment:
- Stability Ball, Level 4 (advanced level).
- Mini Stability Ball.
- Foam Roller.
- Resistance Tubing.
- TRX Suspension Training Fitness Instructor Level 2.
- Nordic Walking Fitness Instructor.
- Emergency First Aid for Fitness Instructors.